Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogs Woot!!!

Alright... So I decided I would give this a go since I love to write, and I pretty much have nothing better to do during the day while i'm bored at work Haha....

My name is Carlee Mika Raymond, Im 21 and I do hair for a living. I love it!!! It's amazing!! Im living in Utah, although my parents do not! They are living in Tennsessee with my two younger siblings Kels (18) and Ben (14).... But I'm glad because I live by my Sister and her husband and little girl Aubree Mae who is THE cuteness EVER(oh and one on the way!), she calls me Cha- Which everyone in my family calls me. It's pretty funny and she always says no to everything! I think it's cute but it's getting old really fast! I have one other sister that lives in Arizona with her two girls Tori(9) and Kilee(4). I love them all VERY very much! Hopefully i'll see them again soon! ok so enough about that...

Im writing a book, yes... It's a little slow going but i'm still working on it! Well, actually two books and I keep going inbetween them. I'll post the first chapter once I get it a little better organized. It's about the dating life of a woman who just cant find any love and the drama it causes her and her family. It's actually pretty entertaining even though it does sound lame. I'll be the first to admit that.... but once you get to know her you start to feel her great timers and low times it's great...and it's been awesome to write something like that. My other book is more along the lines of a mystery love blah blah stuff yes.... I just said blah blah stuff lol. In this one there aren't as many ups and downers, but more intense on different levels. Hopefully I will have those chapters up soon... But don't expect them to be DONE any time soon!

I plan to start college soon also... Once I start making some money! That's the hard part... But I plan to have two majors- One in creative writing and the other in interior design. I have been thinking about doing this for a while and if I get a job i'm interviewing for in a few days (cross your fingers...) I will be able to! Woot woot!!!!

Well... I think thats enough for one day but i'll keep you all updated on the most exciting things that happen!!! Be excited.... because I am!!!!

3 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Lee Lee! You have a blog! Oh, and not everyone in your family calls you Chat as just witnessed by my greeting. Ha ha!

I can't wait until you get more blog entries posted and I'm excited to read your books.

Amber said...

Yay for finding blogs through family members! Such a nice way to know what's happening. I, as well, am excited to read your books.

Also, tell Aymee and Dave congrats! I swear, I wouldn't find out about family stuff without blogs--- yay for that.

Unknown said...

Hey Carlee,
Welcome to blog land. You are farther than me. I love what you did with Jenni's hair, this is the best color yet. Miss you!