Thursday, October 2, 2008

Job Update & I got tagged.....







Ok... SO to start out I officially accepted the invitation to move to London and work on the cruise ship... so for any of you interested I will be having a going away party on the 25th of October. And if you need anything from me before I go please let me know!!!! But Jenni tagged me to do a thing i dont even know lol but here goes....























My favorite vacation: Tokyo, Japan. We went when I was 13 almost 14 and spent about 2 weeks hangin around Japan it was AMAZING!!!







My Favorite Color: Pink!!! :D I thought this picture would be appropriate because I love cars and this is a cab company in the UK started by women!!!
















My Age: 21 lame..... but I love Johnny Depp even if he looks like a creep.... well I think thats what he's best at, maybe I just dont like it when he looks normal... hmmmm somethin to think about ha ha






My favorite treat..... Chocolate and I want these!!! I LOVE shoes too!!!










My favorite food:Sushi.... and PBJ!!!!







































































The Place I would like to Travel Most: Probably ENGLAND!!! WHich is good since im gonna live there soon :D Woop Woop!!!!







Where I grew up: Partially In Thousand Oaks CA & also Bountiful Ut

























Where Im living now: Oh just boring old Centerville utah! But soon to be England!!!













My Last Name: Raymond... Nothing special









My Middle Name: Now this one is very very special to me. My middle name is Mika. It is Japanese for ' beautiful song' I love it and IT means the world to me. Especially because im the only girl in my family with a middle name. This was also the only interesting picture I guess her name is Mika






















My first Name: Well.... Apperently I have a hooker name becasue about 12 nude women were on the pictures and this was the only clean one... ooops!!! Not somethin I wanted to see.....



















Something I used to Love to do: Gymnastics!!! I LOVED IT!!!! My favorite event was the uneven bars and so this picture of Nastia was perfect!!!!






My Favorite animal: right now is a fox. because they look like my cute little doggie!!!!

2 comments:

JiJi said...

Hey Carlee, that's pretty darn cool you're going to London. I'm jealous! I hope you have a great time there and on the open seas. Do you know the Love Boat theme? :-)
Uncle JiJi

Jenni Elyse said...

Congrats, Leelee! I'll miss you and not just because you won't be around to do my hair anymore. I'm excited for you! :) When do you move?